Welcome to the...
15-Day 'Taking Up Space' Lab!
Mon, 1/24 to Mon, 1/31
Hi there, I’m Nat!
I’m delighted that you’ve decided to join me & others in taking up more space!
Step 1: Please join our Discord group and introduce yourself over there.
Step 2: Please stay tuned for the content.
I’ll update you in the #announcements channel of the Discord group when the content is available.
Thank you for coming on board as beta-testers!
I see us as partners. I want to make sure that you get the most out of this program so please ask questions and share your experiences. But also please share what doesn’t make sense, what could be better, what you wish was different, etc.
When you observe young kids, they’re not shy about taking up space. They are naturally inquisitive, asking questions, expressing their emotions, attempting things for the first time, making noise, dancing, etc. And we as adults celebrate them.
However, these kids start to develop a sense of identity… (little ‘I’ vs big ‘I’) and encounter situations that shape what they think is allowed.
Many of us were told or led to believe that we are too much or not enough. As a result, we now have a tendency to shrink, dim our light, become less visible, or suppress the parts of ourselves that seemed unacceptable or misunderstood… as ways to feel more accepted and valued. We sacrifice who we are to feel valued, safe and loved.
We also misidentify with our human selves vs with our true selves. Most of who we think we are is a set of ideas and stories.
But the truth of who you are is Divinity, Wholeness, Spirit, God… (insert your own label.)
So let’s start living from our wholeness, from God consciousness, our truth.
This video and the others are excerpts from a workshop I led about taking up space.
Take the quiz to discover your most dominant conditioning tendency
- Who am I when I’m fully inhabiting Authority?
- Who am I when I’m fully inhabiting Power
- Who am I when I’m fully inhabiting Wholeness?
- Who am I when I’m fully taking up space?
The answer to any of these questions is an energetic one first.
You’ll want to pay attention to what you feel or sense.
From this place, answer these questions:
1) What does this feel like in my body? Describe it in as much detail as possible.
2) What matters to me? What do I care about?
3) What won’t I tolerate anymore?
4) What, if anything, happens to my posture?
5) What boundaries do I need to put in place?
6) What do I get to reclaim?
7) What actions do I want to take now?
8) Where do I want to invest my time?
9) What do I want to let go of?
10) What are my core values? Am I living them?
Sometimes it’s hard to access what it feels like to be in our Authority
because we’ve worked so hard to not have anything to do with it
In this case, you can get assistance from an Alter Ego.
Did you know that both Beyonce and Adele created Alter egos to help them access a different way of being and perform better?
- Who do you admire that is great at taking up space?
- Who commands attention?
- Who is assertive and confident?
Michelle Obama, Oprah, Beyonce, Adele, Freddie Mercury, Wonder Woman, Superman, Black Widow, Deadpool
The qualities you admire in another person are qualities that you already have but are likely dormant.
- Check in with self throughout the day and expand your energy within your body and beyond
- Connect to and embody your chosen alter ego
- Follow through with any one of the ‘suggested ways to take up space’ or make up your own, and do them from this new frequency.
- Once completed, head to our Discord group and share what you did and what you experienced in the #daily-report channel